Special Offer: ½ Price Initial Consultation!
Want better performance? Bragging rights over your mates?
To stop getting dropped? a good position for the run leg?
Or even just get rid of that nagging discomfort on the bike?
“Scott’s physical and mental preparation expertise has been critical to my own return from a huge training and performance slump to A grade premium racing including achieving a finish in the Melbourne to Warnambool road race in 2012." - Matthew Rafferty – A Grade Cyclist, 15 year Cycling & Triathlon Coach
Hi, my name’s Scott Barrow (my bio is here) and for the last 20 years I’ve been coaching people who want to achieve more, and be better. This has been with many different sports, athletes and coaches in high performance sport environments like the AIS and VIS and multiple AFL clubs.
Of course, it’s also included cyclists and triathletes.
The most common problems I see and hear:
- poor movement patterns, bike setup and body posture on the bike
- needing to drop weight and wanting to be fitter
- struggling for motivation at key times
- unskilled, inefficient pedalling actions
- complaining about pain, injury and sore spots during or after riding
- all sorts of wasted energy body movement to produce power when it matters most
- not enough time to ride as much as they’d like
There are real solutions to these issues.
My coaching experience in high performance sport has given me an array of skills:
- physical preparation and strength & conditioning
- biomechanics and movement efficiency
- skill acquisition and coaching psychology
Combine this with my own direct cycling experience, and I see many riders who could easily be riding better or more comfortably.
I work with keen cyclists and TRiathletes who want to ride better, win more, or get more satisfaction from their time on the bike.
1. Total Performance Coaching
2. Cycling Movement Analysis
3. Overcoming Pain & Injury
4. Specific Physical Training
1. Total Performance Coaching – deliberate, structured, professional coaching conversations to bring about insights and breakthroughs, and clear the way for you to ride like you want to.
2. Cycling Movement Analysis – physical body based screening and on-your-bike analysis to identify what’s going well, where the easy wins are and what needs urgent attention.
3. Overcoming Pain & Injury – pre / re-hab training keeping you away from injury, and getting you back to full power and satisfaction.
4. Specific Physical Training – off the bike training to support your riding on it – increase your power and efficiency when it matters.
½ Price Initial Consultation
I’m offering a ½ price ($75) 90 minute initial consultation. For committed cyclists, we'll do an assessment of your body's function, pedalling efficiency, and bike-based goals. You’ll walk away with a better understanding of where you’re at, your best chance to improve, and how to get there. To take up this offer, find out more, or ask the real questions on your mind, contact me now.